Electric butterfly valve operation and maintenance method
Electric butterfly valve belongs to a variety of electric valve and electric regulating valve. The main connection type of electric butterfly valve are: flange type and wafer type; the main sealing material of electric butterfly valve are: rubber seal and metal seal. The electric butterfly valve controls the opening and closing of the butterfly valve through the power signal. This product can be used as a shut-off valve, control valve and check valve for piping systems. With a manual control device, in the event of a power failure, manual operation can be temporarily used without affecting the use. In this article, the editor of Pango Valve will tell you about the operation and maintenance of electric butterfly valves.
①. Operating Procedures for Electric Butterfly Valves
1. The electric butterfly valve has two working modes: manual and electric. For manual operation, please refer to the manual butterfly valve operating procedures.
2. When opening or closing the valve, the disc should be opened to between 5 and 85 degrees and then powered on.
3. When the butterfly valve is manually opened and closed, the conversion handle on the electric device should be toggled first. Turn the hand clockwise to close, and vice versa to open.
4. Dial the "on-site" gear to control the on-off of the butterfly valve with on-site control cabinet. Press the "Open" button to open the butterfly valve, press the "Close" button to close the butterfly valve, and press the "Stop" button to stop the rotation of the butterfly valve plate at any time during the process of opening or closing the butterfly valve. Observe the instructions during operation. The display of the light; dial the "remote" gear, and the start and stop are controlled by the central control room.
5. During electric operation, just press the button to open, and it will automatically change to the electric operation state manually.
6. There will be sediment deposits near the butterfly valve that has been closed for a long time, and these sediments will form resistance to the opening and closing of the butterfly valve. When opening, the opening and closing actions should be repeated to promote the loosening of the sediment. If it is found that there is often sediment deposition near the butterfly valve, the butterfly valve should be opened and closed frequently to facilitate the removal of sand accumulation. Similarly, the butterfly valve that has not been opened and closed for a long time should also be operated once or twice regularly to prevent rust or silt.
②.Maintenance method of electric butterfly valve
1. Check the shaft every six months, and replace the packing in time if there is leakage.
2. After the electric device is disassembled and repaired, its torque limiting mechanism should be re-adjusted to the torque range given in the manual.