- Double Sphere Rubber Joint
- Size Range: DN40-600
- Pressure: PN10/PN16
- Body Material: EPDM
- Features: High quality and good resistance. It can be used in municipal construction, water conservancy project, water supply and drainage, water treatment etc, water chiller system, HVAC and mechanical.
1. The flange is forged with JB / T 81-94 standard. No difference.
2. The rubber sphere is made of EPDM rubber. And the rubber content is more than 40%. It has the characteristics of tensile resistance, compression resistance, aging resistance, high temperature resistance and low temperature resistance.
3. It has a compression ring made of carbon steel. A steel cord is wound around the ball cord to increase the ball strength.
4. It has limit bolts to prevent the ball from pulling off.
5. Each product will be inspected for sphere appearance, hardness, air tightness, pressure resistance and flange pull-out prevention before leaving the factory. Unqualified products are strictly not allowed to leave the factory.
6. The flange is spray-treated. Spray thickness is greater than 250um, which can reduce the rust generated in humid environment by more than 70% and improve the anti-oxidation rate by more than 20%
7.Pango brand products are underwritten by Pacific Insurance Company with a quality of 10 million yuan. The warranty is 2 years.Pay two back if one bad. We will compensate unconditionally for problems caused by the quality of the product itself.
1. Executive Standard:
|Name||Design and manufacture||Face to face Length||Pressure Test||End flange|
|Reference standard||GB/T26121||GB/T26121||GB/T26121||GB/T9116;ANSI B16.5;DIN EN 1092-1;JIS B2220|
2. Material of Main Parts:
|Material||EPDM||Carbon Steel Q235 with Epoxy Coating|
|Optional||NBR/Silicone/PTFE lined EPDM||304/304L/316/316L|